2 Minds
14 Friends
  1.      about university
    Dear my friends, I have a question to you.
    In Korean university, I have to take the courses which are not included in my major. We call it "교양 수업".
    How do you call this kind of courses in English?
    9 years ago  
    alina These are "elective courses" or "general education courses"~~~
    9 years ago
    Sam 박셔린 Agree with Alina They're your elective couses and some are Pre-requisites to your core courses
    9 years ago
  2. Recommenders: ashleighlee1210 other 7
         about MPshout
    Hi I am Gayoung! I am a Korean university stuent.
    Nice to meet you everyone!
    9 years ago  
    9 years ago
    Bri hi
    9 years ago
Join Today
Are you new on here? Share your minds with other easily!