How Koreans call people with name as usual
1. At Home
- parents to kids : ~야 (영희야)
- other case : special name 할머니, 할아버지, 엄마, 아빠...
- kids talk about some old people to their family : 철수 아저씨가.. 영희 아줌마가...
2. At School & Friend
- among friends (same age) : ~야 (철수야)
- junior to senior in the school : ~님 (영희선배님)
- junior to senior after got closed : 영희선배! or 영희언니(among girls), 철수선배 or 철수형(among boys)
- teacher to student : ~야 (영희야)
- student to teacher : 선생님
- teacher to teacher : 김(영희) 선생님 or name of position+선생님(교감 선생님)
3. At Company
- senior to junior : ~씨 (영희씨)
- senior to junior after got closed : ~씨 or just their name (영희 씨!, 영희!)
- senior to junior if junior has name of position : 김(영희)대리님 or just 김(영희)대리, 김(영희)과장님 or 김(영희)과장....
- junior to senior : ~님 (영희선배님)
- junior to senior after got closed : ~언니(among girls only), ~선배(철수선배)
- if senior has a name of position : 김(영희) 대리님, 김(영희) 과장님, 김(영희) 팀장님 ... or just call name of position
- boss to employee : ~씨 or name of position 영희 씨(just calling second name +씨 is very rude), 김 팀장! 김 과장!...
4. When we meet stranger
- on the road to ask way : 저기요... is best choice
- we got introduction of someone who doesn't have any special name of position in their company for business : ~님 is better than ~씨 (영희 님,철수 님)
- we got introduction of someone who has special name of position in their company for business : ~님, 김(영희) 대리님, 김(영희) 과장님...
- we got introduction of someone to be friends : 형, 누나, 언니, 동생..
- we got introduction of someone to be friends among old people : 형님, 누님, 언니, 동생..
Look! calling ~씨 is very rare in the real life~
Did 'iamCCrn' steal ryan's Emerald?